Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the registration process for Espace Thomas Services. This constitutes a legal agreement between you and Espace Thomas. Please read them carefully before using the Espace Thomas website and / or services.
1. By registering, you understand that you are creating a profile on the website of MINDBODY Inc. This profile will allow you to purchase one or more session (s) (group classes or free gym access) or memberships offered (together, the « Sessions ») by Espace Thomas (« Espace »). You acknowledge that any session or membership purchased through the profile will give you access to the Services defined below and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. Your username and password and any other user information provided form your « profile information » and allow you to access your account. You agree to provide truthful, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about yourself and you must under no circumstances provide false information on a voluntary basis. You agree not to disclose your password to third parties. You are solely responsible for all activities in your account or information in your profile. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or your profile information, you must notify Espace immediately. By providing us with your email address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically at this email address. It is your responsibility to update or modify this address, if applicable. If you request the deletion of your account, it will be completely deleted and will not be accessible for reactivation.
Purchase of memberships, sessions, spa passes, massages, private training sessions and gift cards
PLEASE NOTE THAT ESPACE THOMAS CONTINUALLY COMPLIES WITH ARTICLES 197 TO 205 OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CQLR c P-40.1) AND WILL UPDATE THESE CONDITIONS IF SUCH LAW, AN AMENDMENT TO ONE OR MORE OF ITS ARTICLES OR AN ADDITIONAL ITEM SHOULD REQUIRE ONE OR MORE CHANGE TO MAINTAIN OUR COMPLIANCE.
1. You acknowledge that any purchase of service is a « final sale » and therefore non-refundable, and is subject to the application of applicable laws.
2. You allow Espace to debit your credit card or process pre-authorized payments to pay for the services offered at Espace.
3. When booking a massage or a private training session, a full charge on your credit card is required to confirm your appointment. Your booking can be postponed without charge at latest 24 hours before the day and time of your appointment. If you fail to cancel within these time limits, you acknowledge that the appointment will be considered used and you will not be allowed to postpone it. Any purchase of service is a « final sale » therefore non-refundable.
4. For all monthly memberships, Espace will process your pre-authorized credit card payments on the date of purchase of the membership and on the same date of the following month monthly and automatically. Memberships are not subject to a predetermined periodic contract. A 30-day notice in person or in writing is required to cancel a membership at any time. A valid credit card on your user account is required for any monthly membership purchase.
5. Space does not accept online registration of minors. The registration of a minor must be done in person at the Espace with a parent or legal guardian.
6. You understand your right to pause your membership once (1) a year, for a maximum period of three (3) months. A request to pause your membership must be submitted in person or in writing. Espace reserves the right to refuse the client the requested pause and / or to reject the pause request in its sole and absolute discretion. Membership pauses will not be applied without and until Espace gives its explicit consent to the customer who requests it.
7. You can purchase a membership or session in person, by phone or online on the site or app. To purchase sessions or memberships online or on the app, you must first create an account on the site (as described above). If you are already registered, simply log in to your account.
8. To be eligible to book a group course, you must first purchase a group class membership, drop-in class or a group course package (together, a « Class »). Once you have purchased a Class, you must book a class online. The classes offered at Espace, as well as the current prices of the classes are described on our website or at Espace or on the application of MINDBODY.
9. If you decide to cancel a group class reservation, you agree to cancel at least one (1) hour prior to the reserved class. If you fail to cancel within these time limits, you acknowledge that the reserved class will be considered used and you will not be allowed to postpone it.
10. Please note that Sessions expire according to the following scales:
• ALL DROP-INS AND SESSION PACKAGES expire one year from the date of purchase.
• ALL UNLIMITED MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS are valid from the date of purchase until the same date of the following month.
11. Prices for all Services are subject to change without notice. However, Espace will accept all memberships, drop-in sessions or session packages you purchased, even if there has been a price increase since your purchase.
12. In addition to the Services, you can also purchase gift cards. Gift cards can be purchased in person at Espace or online. You do not need to create a user account to purchase a gift card. Gift cards do not expire. Once a Service is purchased with a gift card, the Service expires, just like any other Service (see point 9).
13. It is strictly forbidden for the Services to be transferred or shared to a third party, whether or not they are a client.
4. If you are unable to take advantage of the Services (defined below) for a medical reason (supported by a note from a medical practitioner), we will extend the validity period of the Sessions purchased, free of charge. equivalent to the same length of time during which you were unable to take advantage of the Services.
5. You agree to abide by all rules and regulations imposed by Espace, including when using the facilities, locations and equipment found there. Espace reserves the right to terminate the Sessions or subscriptions of a client who does not respect the rules or regulations.
Discharge of responsibilities and waiver and acceptance of risks
1. The activities (including Sessions), programs and equipment offered, made available and / or used at Espace (the « Services ») could cause serious injury or death to users / customers. You agree to assume the risk of injury or death, loss of property or any other damage that may result from your use of Espace’s equipment and / or your participation in any of the Services (including, without limiting the scope of the foregoing, participating in formal training or group classes, receiving Personal Training Services or Nutrition Services, receiving advice, massages and the use of the spa facilities ( steam room, sauna, hot and cold tubs), unless the damage is caused by the gross negligence or intentional fault of Espace. You understand and acknowledge the scope of the foregoing assertion and, if not, Espace does not grant you access to its Services. This is true for everyone, from beginners to advanced and experienced, and that Services are appreciated alone, in groups, with or without an instructor. The Services have inherent risks and therefore it is strongly recommended that you obtain an assessment from a medical practitioner before undertaking any Service. Our qualified instructors can help you maximize the effectiveness of your training sessions, avoid riskier or dangerous movements and minimize the risk of injury, but they are not doctors and the assessment of your fitness, their activity recommendations (or any Espace representative as defined below) is not and is not a substitute for an assessment by a medical practitioner. You agree and warrant to Espace that you are and will remain in good physical condition to undertake, participate, receive the Services and you accept all risks associated with such Services.
2. Except if subsequently caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Espace, you release, in your personal name, from your heirs, executors, administrators and your assigns, fully Espace and its Representatives of any claims, damages, claims, proceedings, rights of action or cause of action, present or future, known and unknown, anticipated or unforeseen, arising out of or resulting from your participation in Sessions and / or the use of Espace and / or any of the Espace Services.
2. We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy of the content of this website
You understand that despite the precautions used, the website may contain inaccuracies, omissions or errors for which we cannot be held responsible.
3. The website may contain third-party links or hyperlinks to other websites. These links are made available to facilitate your customer experience and to provide you with more information. You understand that we are not responsible for the content of the sites accessed via these links and hyperlinks, that we have no control over them and, in extension, that we do not endorse their content or the message they deliver.